terça-feira, 2 de maio de 2017

Some advices to a reader

Sometimes I receive e-mail from readers, most of them, calling me a wanker and wishing me a painful death followed by an eternity in hell! I agree with the wanker thing!

Some of other emails are critics, about the clips length or about their low quality! Sorry for that!

But some readers ask me for special things, as more male feet scenes in Tv Shows (we will get to there, soon I hope!)

Other reader ask me for lesbian scenes from mainstream movies or series. (foot fetish scenes of course) and there we go:          http://fetish4femalefeet.blogspot.pt/ 

And to finish, I received a very odd e-mail, a reader asked me: How to make your girlfriend/wife to suck your toes?
Well, I don't know about that Matey!  I allready post some advices, like to have your feet clean and smooth! I also posted some educational clips, from those kind of movies you should watch with your spouse! So, I don't know, try to use Axe's deodorant!





Or take your wife to BrunoyMaria, A Spanish swinger couple, maybe they can teach her how to please you in bed:


If nothing of that works, just do like Boris and pay someone to do that!


Try for exemple the services of La gata encantada, they seem to be very good!
Ask for Blanca Vega


or for Eva Reina



That's all the advices I can give at the moment, if the problem was the opposite, a Lady in need of feet, the solution was found!



For those you don't need this advices and have their feet worshipped! If you want exchange private pictures or clips, write me: fetish4malefeet@gmail.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário