sexta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2017

La sombra del pasado - 2014/5

Before we keep going, I received an email with the follow request:
I have a video request if you're able to somehow locate the following videos:

1. E's Wild On! - In one of the episodes (i don't know which) Cameron Mathison gets his toes sucked I believe in a night club.

2. The name of this dating show eludes me, but there was one a long time ago (probably 10 years?) where some women were competing for a guy and one of the women took him aside, took off his shoes and socks, and started sucking his toes.
Unfortunately I can't help! And my question is: Can someone help him and at the same time help me? Maybe the helper wins a prize!!
Anyway,  Cynthia Klitbo kisses Luiz Xavier's foot in, La sombra del pasado, 2014/5 episode 31


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário