quinta-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2017

From India - Part I (4 clips)

I'm a little tired of the seventie's, and my last post gave me the will, of post some Indian clips.

India is really a mysterious land, full of contrasts! Is the country of the Kamasutra and the spicy food, where thousand of movies are made evey year. And it looks like the feet are very important, so lots of barefoot close-ups (male and female) appear in their movies!
But unfortonately, in the Kamasutra country, the erotic scenes are very lame! But I love them, maybe for that reason!

There's lots of footsie playing scenes, like this one in Veshya (I guess that's the movie name, not sure)



But of course that I will not post that kind of clips here, there are too many! I neither will post clips with feet carress or feet tickling - like the ones above, for the example - again, because there are too many!

Na Naguva Modelene (music clip)


Hai Rabba (music clip)


What we are looking is for feet kisses, even if they are very brief!
Like this one:
Kannada murder (? music clip)

More to come soon!



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário