sexta-feira, 11 de julho de 2014

L'Image - 1975

So I'm back from outer space!
Long time without any update, this way we never finish the seveties!

But meanwhile I started another blog: http://fetish4malefeet2amateur.blogspot.pt/
Where you can see hundreds of homemade amateur clips and pictures ! No Pro-amateurs! Only 100% amateur! Some are in hight quality, but most are in low quality, like webcams or mobile phones! Hope you enjoy it!

But let's keep going in here!
Another submission scene with foot worship from the seventies! L'Image, 1975, directed by Radley Metzger, with Mary Mendum sucking Carl Parker's toes under the orders of Marilyn Roberts!










3 comentários:

  1. Hello!! :) I just wanted to thank you for all the work you have put into your blog to make it the best ever!! :) Thanks very much!! :) I just love your blog! But can you Please invite me to your other blog!? It says I can only read it if I am invited so could you Please send me an invite!? I would really appreciate it!! :) Thank you very much :)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I'm usually not into it but I'm really loving these submissive girl clips from the 70's.

    I found another clip (from the 90s?) with nice male feet worship around 2:20. http://www.xvideos.com/video366985/rosa_caracciolo_-_anal_delinquent

    Would you please invite me to your newer amateur blog? Sounds amazing. So happy I discovered your site!! Thanks for collecting all these sexy male feet clips.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I really like your blog so much, and I ask you to invite me to your amateur blog. Thank you very much for sharing.

    ResponderExcluir